Thursday, September 19, 2013

Niagara Falls

There has been possibly millions of accounts and sketches made in reference to the Niagara Falls, which in case, my blog here could be no different. But I will try to give my own perspective of the falls, since it's better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation. 


Canadian Horseshoe Falls as seen from the Maid of the Mist boat.

In the Maid of the Mist tour-boat, technically I was in Canada. 

Ontario, Canada. 

If it is true then it will be my first foot-step outside the international-maritime boundary of the United States in last six years. I was in Narita Airport, Japan in 2007.

On the board, I can literally see one feet of mine fasten on the Canadian side of water and other on the American side, as million gallons of cascade tumbled down into those age-old rocks, with such an uproar I have never heard before.
  
View of Canadian Horseshoe Falls from Goat Island on the New York side with Maid of the Mist boat near the falls and Ontario in background.

Visitors on blue souvenir raincoats were always eager to touch the blessing spumes of Niagara's raging waves. Cameras were fired as far as the lens could cover. I fired some shots too, some of which got uploaded here. Matter of fact, there were more hand-held cameras than ubiquitous seagulls. No doubt, it was called the most-photographed natural attractions in the world.






No comments:

Post a Comment